Friday, August 23, 2013

30 Days of Ageplay: Day 1

Define what ageplay is to you. How do you or would you incorporate it into your relationship?

To me, ageplay is giving into my true self. It’s not an act. It’s not a game. It’s not just a sexual fetish. It’s the chance for me to let my inner child out and be myself without fear of being judged. It’s a way for me to let go of my worries and stress for a bit and be able to enjoy the smaller things in life; the things that made me smile years ago.

When Daddy and I first established a DD/lg dynamic, I denied being an ageplayer. I think shame was a part of it, but another reason was because I had a misconception that it’s acting younger. Normally I act younger than my real age and have interests and urges that are younger too. I had stated from the beginning that I feel that I never grew out of being 13 years old. That’s not to say that I can’t be a mature adult when I need to be. As I went on in the dynamic, I found myself actually regressing and into a younger state of mind than what I classified myself as in the beginning. My current regression age is 10 but even then, sometimes I want a pacifer and I realize that caters to a much younger age range that I don’t regress to or personally identify with.

In my relationship, I am treated like a little girl unless I ask not to be. I am given the extra love and attention needed as well as lessons to help me grow and guide me through life. When I am little and with Daddy, I feel that I have double the love because I am loved as a girlfriend but also as a little girl Aside from that, Daddy and I have discussed going out together for ice cream, taking me to parks, etc. Sometimes we do roleplay our parts and it does involve incest play, but there’s no harm in that.

1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete