Sunday, September 1, 2013

30 Days of Ageplay: Day 4

Do you have interests that may be older or younger than the age that you identify with?

It turns out that this is actually day 3's question and that I had accidentally answer day 4, so that explains the question switcharoo.

I think my most obvious interest that doesn't match my "little age" would be pacifiers. Nothing else about being an adult baby calls mine or Daddy's attention but there's about pacifiers that's cute. I could definitely see myself using one for the sake of comfort and even satisfying my oral fixation.

2 comments:

  1. Wow very nice post its all information is really great and useful for me and all users.

    Life Like Dolls

    ReplyDelete
  2. TeethNightGuard is offering personalized fitting and highest quality custom made dental guards.

    ReplyDelete