Friday, September 6, 2013

30 Days of Ageplay: Day 8

Do you have any favorite toys or stuffies?

I've mentioned him before so yes, I do. This is Deimos. He's my cuddle buddy and guardian given to me by Daddy for 20th birthday. He's about a foot tall and he's super soft. I sleep with him every night and go into a mini state of panic if I don't have him with me.

I'm not sure how many other littles do this but when I'm playing with Daddy, I usually turn him around so he can't see.

Some other things I have that are really important to me are my Bratz dolls, they're currently at my other house so I can't provide pictures; they're nothing too special to see anyways. The reason they're so important to me is because they hold strong memories of my childhood. I remember a couple years back my mum was going to give them away and I freaked out, especially over my first one. So they're currently sitting in a carry case and a few on shelves in my closet.







No comments:

Post a Comment