Tuesday, September 3, 2013

30 Days of Ageplay: Days 6 & 7

How did you know you were a baby/little/middle? Was there anything in your teen years that hinted at it being present?
I've explained that before in a previous post.

What is something that brings you to your little space? This can be something someone says, movies, and so on.
Being called little girl or babygirl really puts me in "little space". It's very comforting and lets me know that it's okay to let go for a bit. It also causes a bit of an issue because I have a dog named Babygirl, so when someone calls her name, I have to remind myself that they're not calling me.

Movies like The Princess Diaries or any Disney princess movie brings me to little space because it reminds me of when I was younger and would watch the shit out of those movies. Come to think of it, even some songs put me in that space.

No comments:

Post a Comment