Saturday, March 8, 2014

New Toys!

Hi guys!
This is a bit of a late post but I misplaced my camera for a while and found it recently. Last month I went to the dungeon with Chessie and their friends. It was my first real time going because when I went last May, I was only able to stay for a bit. I had gone to a munch earlier that day and most of the people that were there were going to the dungeon that night so I was really looking forward to socializing.

There was a gorgeous vendor's table of handmade leather and suede items. The collars and harnesses caught my attention first but there was one in particular that I really liked: the nipple clamps collar. It's a snap-on collar so it's perfect for scenes and easy to get on and get off. W/we like to call it my slave collar because it reminds U/us of what a slave would wear.
The clamps are clover clamps and they're not to be underestimated; these guys are not adjustable so I recommend clothes pins or adjustable clamps before clover clamps. When I first put them on I couldn't handle them for too long, it was more than what I was used to but I started using it almost daily and got used to the sweet pain. Taking them off now hurts more than putting them on due to blood rushing back in that sensitive area. It's not enough to make me cry but enough for me to gasp and bite my lip. They're also fairly heavy so it adds a nice bit of weight while wearing them and if you want to have more fun, I suggest bending over and let gravity do its job.
I also ended up looking at a set of purple suede cuffs and a posture collar. I've never been into posture collars too much but these were gorgeous and when I tried it on and looked in a mirror, it suited me really well. I decided I'd get those another time though since the pros of nipple clamps outweighted the others'.

About a half hour before we left, I went back to the vendor's table and was eyeing the floggers. I really wanted to buy one and the price was fair to me. Chessie convinced me (they're my enabler) so I started to ask the seller about them, since there were two that I liked. She told me the differences and showed me the differences by testing them on my back. I really liked both but for the price, I couldn't turn down the bigger flogger.
The handle is a 6.5 inches (16.5 cm) rod of wood wrapped in green and black leather. The tails are 17.5 inches (44.5 cm) long and are made of black suede that feels really nice to the touch. As I was looking at this one, some other Doms and Tops were telling me that the quality of this was really nice and I have to agree even though I'm not too knowledgeable in what makes a good flogger. 
When smacked it has a very nice sound that's slightly intimidating but it's sounds more painful than it really is. I haven't been able to really test it yet, it's too long to smack myself with and I'm waiting for Daddy to come visit this summer so we can use it but do expect a review and experience post on it!

Both of these items were made by Second Skin Sin. They make harnesses, collars, posture collars, floggers of different sizes, and and sets of cuffs/restraints. If I'm remembering correctly they do custom colors and sizes, all you have to do is message them on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Searching for the Ultimate Dating Site? Join to find your perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking for free Instagram Likes?
    Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete