Friday, November 21, 2014

Deciding on a Collar

After four years of being together and three and half years of training, Daddy has finally decided that I'll be collared next month. We've actually discussed this several times in the past and it's been brought up that He wants to collar me, however He's always wanted to wait to do it in person. It would be more meaningful. I imagine it being the moment that I truly give myself to Him and we exchange power, even though I've said I would many times already.

I guess another big importance of it for us is that Daddy isn't big on marriage. He's actually opened up to the idea of marrying me, but it wouldn't be your typical Catholic wedding since neither of us are very religious anymore. But being given that collar is like receiving and engagement ring from Him... Just a much larger one.

We've looked around a bit but I've told Daddy that at the end of the day, the collar is His choice. Since I have my pink dog collar that's for play, I've opened up to the idea of having a metal day collar. We're having the hardest time deciding on the style of one. He wants something that screams me but is still within His budget, and not something that's too plain. I've told Him that until we're living together, a collar with a normal lock would be best and that we could create an official collar for me on Collar Factory, even though those aren't day collars.

Most of the ones I like are too plain for him but I like the simplicity, it leaves room for a special tag to attach to it.


                                                      From MockingbirdLaneWire

                                                          From RingofSteel

What we do know is that for the pendant or tag, W/we want "Dog Girl" engraved on it, and maybe have a few others to change here and there.

Being collared is something I've dreamed of these past few years. I've always wondered if I could have a little ceremony via Tinychat or with Daddy's friends that know. I imagine kneeling at his feet as he opens the box and unlocks the collar, putting it around my neck and securing it. I'm pretty sure that my face will turn red and that I'll cry because I'm very emotional like that.

4 comments:

  1. i had a leather collar for my first one when i was collar a few days after our wedding
    Master has recently gotten me two new ones a day collar and a slave collar for wearing at dungeon parties and for playtime at home
    the slave collar is from deep stealth dungeon
    the day collar is from vanilla cuffs and collars <- you might check that one out with your Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the collars you've choose. Yea they might be simple but that makes them easier to wear more often without getting those stupid stairs people seem to give.

    I can understand though his desire for it to not be so basic. Maybve he should settle for a basic like one for now and get a better one for later. Think of it like an engagement ring while the fancy one would be the wedding ring.

    I do like it being the whole princable of like a wedding ring too and yea I dont really care for the whole relgious aspect of marriage. I just see it as two people join in together that love each other and want to show it and go that extra step taht is just more then dating. So yea a collar thing totally seems like a marriage thing for a sub/dom relationship. Just comes off really freaking cute.

    ~Wo~

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was this beautiful metal heart collar that I saw (I can't seem to actually find the link to it anymore) that would be perfect. It was a heart lock like you have in some of the images--but it was more like a choker. Around the edges was a beautiful design that wasn't to-to over the top. It was beautiful and elegant. Wish I could show you :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wondered why some people feel the need for a collar that locks. I would think that if the little can't be trusted to simply leave the collar on, perhaps the couple isn't ready for the collaring.

    I know that for many people, the lock has great symbolic significance. But if you're talking about a day collar, the lock tends to make the collar stand out more.

    ReplyDelete