Thursday, December 18, 2014

I'm His Forever

On Tuesday my collar arrived in the mail. Daddy unpacked it and we exchanged keys, since there were two and I'll need one for when I get back home. I'll explain more about that in another post, most likely a review post for the shop owner and future buyers.

Daddy had me kneel in front of the bed where He sat and he pulled me close. He gave a little speech about how I'm now His forever, I can't remember the exact wording but it was very sweet and he put the collar around my neck. After he locked it we shared a kiss and I got really emotional, so I ended up hugging him pretty tight and fighting back tears of joy.

Here are some pictures we took that night:


3 comments:

  1. OMG!! Your Daddy is such a cute Daddy! Good vibrations for you!!!! Hugs from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time reader! Great blog! Your collar is beautiful! May I ask where you got it???

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete