Sunday, January 4, 2015

30 Days of Ageplay - Day 15

Has anyone found out that you’re an ageplayer? If not, how would you handle the situation if someone did?

I've had a couple people find out by chance instead of me openly telling them. I've had two friends that came across my blog, read through my personal posts, and then went through my pictures and realized that the blog belongs to me. They actually contacted me about it on Facebook and they were pretty cool about it; no hostility or shaming whatsoever.

So based on these past interactions I'm normally not to concerned anymore with people finding out that I'm a submissive and an ageplayer.

1 comment:

  1. Ever wanted to get free Google+ Circles?
    Did you know you can get them ON AUTO-PILOT AND TOTALLY FREE by using You Like Hits?

    ReplyDelete