Friday, January 16, 2015

Daddy's Markings

Daddy has unintentionally made me interested in body modification. He's never expressed going for girls with tattoos and piercings, I mean he feels neutral about them. Before I met him, I remember I wanted my lip pierced but that was as far as I'd go... Maybe belly button. Since my relationship I've found myself wanting more intimate piercings such as clit hood and nipples. Aside from piercings we have our own ideas of marking tattoos to show ownership over me.

Observe my self portrait:

This is missing a few things but it's pretty spot on.
For the longest time I've wanted my areolae tattooed into skin-colored hearts. I remember first seeing this on Tumblr in 2011, a really pretty cam model had it done and I fell in love with the idea. This one isn't so much of a marking, more of a personal one.

Speaking of breasts, like I mentioned above, I want my nipples pierced. I could've had it done recently but I chickened out after hearing how bad the pain was; I didn't want to get it done alone in the parlor. I have lots of cute jewelry ideas for my nipples:



One of my markings is the puppy paw print on my mound. The idea for this one came to Daddy as my puppy girl side has grown stronger. It's a reminder that I'm not only a puppy but his puppy. I've drawn this one on myself a few times with black henna and I loved how it turned out, so I'm very eager about having this one done.

My very first body mod (that's not pictured) was my clit hood piercing. I got it done Wednesday and it turned out really cute. It's a vertical one and I'm hoping to get jewelry like this for it:
This looks like it's more suited for a belly button (I could be wrong, I'm pretty new to all this) but you get the idea - I want a bar with a hoop below it. I call this one my slutty piercing just for giggles.

Also not pictured is another marking and was the first one we thought of for me years ago. We're still a little undecided about how to have this done, but we want something along the lines of a wolf bite mark or scratch on my shoulder. I'm really picky about how I'll have this done because I don't want it to look like a vampire bite or the scratch marks end up looking cheesy or like shit. I also can't decide if I want the scratches to be plain black gashes or if it them to look like they're actually cuts in my skin with some blood.


I had an interesting conversation with my ex-girlfriend about body mods and D/s relationships. She had asked me if my Daddy had chosen my piercings for me and I told her that they my decisions, but he supported them and encouraged them. For her and her Master, she told me that having her nipples and clit pierced "represent a commitment and dedication to slavehood" which I found extremely cute.

5 comments:

  1. I've had my clit hood pierced horizontally twice. It's not as bad as people think. Too bad my body rejected both :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it helps any, my nipple didn't hurt at all to get pierced, neither did my clit hood. Had my clit hood done for 16years. Had to take my nipple one out after 6 months though because it just wouldn't heal and caused a sharp pain radiating to my shoulder everytime I cleaned it :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it helps any, my nipple didn't hurt at all to get pierced, neither did my clit hood. Had my clit hood done for 16years. Had to take my nipple one out after 6 months though because it just wouldn't heal and caused a sharp pain radiating to my shoulder everytime I cleaned it :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE'RE SEARCHING FOR HOT CAM MODELS!
    GENERATE OVER $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
    REGISTER AS A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER get back...

    ReplyDelete