Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Registered Slave

As of last night Daddy and I decided on registering me as a slave on TSR. It's funny because TSR used to be something He was really against but that was probably just due to his dislike and misunderstanding of Master/slave... Or maybe I'm just very persuasive.

We made two versions: a private one and a public one. They're both actually just the same number and profile, we just saved the certificate twice. The private one is for us, something for us to print out one day and hang up in our bedroom. The public one has our online nicknames and is also the name used for the profile currently.
We've also decided that we'll be tattooing either my number or the numbered barcode on my inner thigh. The idea of this really excites me.

No comments:

Post a Comment